Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Biggest Loser Contest @Spencerport

Yes, it's true, we are having our own couple's contest to see who can lose the biggest percentage of body weight by March 29. Running concurrently with the local Fleet Feet store's Ton of Fun challenge, we decided to create our own contest.
Lou, MW and I realized about a week ago that we are either at our highest weight ever (me) or highest weight since taking up running (Lou and MW). My weight gain is solely due to the intense weightlifting I did in 2013 and has nothing to do with cooking dinner while grazing on cheese/crackers, Bourbon or Southern Comfort.
Lou and MW gained weight because, well, old age I guess. That time of life when pot bellies form, your belt buckle has to be loosened to the next hole and when shopping at Kohl's for pants you go for the "relaxed" fit.
Jan, Eileen and Joanne are beautiful already and don't need to lose any weight, but still decided to join the Ton of Fun program and are responsible for making our couples challenge.
Feel free to place bets on which couple will win.

1 comment:

  1. Nice save at the end. I told Eileen if we win I will give her a $100.

    ReplyDelete