Monday, October 14, 2013

Why Buy a New Wetsuit?



There are 10 reasons to buy a new wetsuit;

10. Who doesn’t enjoy spending money on sports we aren’t good at?
9. The smell of new rubber is intoxicating.
8. We look hot in skin tight suits.
7. The one or two times I wear the suit in a pool makes me feel like a real swimmer.
6. We won’t go faster in the water, but will look good going slow.
5. No longer have to wear a suit with gashes that made them look like a crazy person owned them.
4. We will intimidate schmucks who wear suits that look like our old ones.
3. Wetsuits are great to wear under regular clothes to keep our muffin tops tucked in and tight.
2. Wetsuits are better than cotton long johns in the winter in keeping your body warm. I’m wearing mine during snowshoe races!
1. My wife said I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment