Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gravity- Good or Bad?



Top Ten Things About Gravity

  1. It keeps me grounded to earth, this is really good, except when I run and would rather float like a Kenyan.
  2. Gravity is responsible for my face sagging.
  3. Sandra Bullock is still…well… Sandra, and that is a good thing.
  4. Watching the movie Gravity I learned it was good I never entered the space program. (claustrophia, motion sickness)
  5. Gravity pulls my legs down in the pool. Maybe it’s my lack of core muscles too, but gravity is easier to blame. Can’t fight gravity, or is that Can’t fight Mother Nature?
  6. Type Gravity into Google and the top 8 hits are for the movie. What does that say about society?
  7.  I am skeptical Isaac Newton discovered gravity when an apple dropped on his head.
  8.  Did Einstein really discover a second rule about gravity or was he looking for the perfect bagel? Maybe the Black Hole was “discovered” when Al punched out the middle of some dough to make the first bagel?
  9. Sandra was the fourth choice of an actress to star in the movie. Clooney – second. She spent up to 10 hours a day straight inside her “capsule”.
  10. I learned all I know about gravity from the Big Bang Theory tv show.

No comments:

Post a Comment