Sunday, November 18, 2012

Casey Jones

Adapted from Grateful Dead, Casey Jones.

Riding that plane
Seems like a dream
Surely wish I had some
...dramamine

This old jet makes it on time,
Leaves Ra-cha-cha bout a quarter to nine,
Hits O'hare in Chicago
At a quarter to ten,
you know it's central time again.

Riding that plane,
Portland ahead, New York behind,
Surely wish I had my dramamine.
Trouble ahead, trouble behind,
And you know that notion just crossed my mind.

Portland ahead, baby Magoo,
Take my advice, you'll be meeting Grandma soon.
Baby Mama's sleeping, weighing in
...well, don't ask if know what's good for you.

Riding that plane,
Seems like a dream
Wish that pilot would increase our speed.
Trouble ahead, trouble behind,
And you know that dramamine finally hit my mind.

Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
Got two good eyes but you still don't see.
Come land on the tarmac in the rain,
The tires squealing hear us scream.
Seems like a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it to Portland. Keep us posted. MW

    ReplyDelete