Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Babe


"Yes, I am an actor."
"Ooh, I knew it, I told you so Scott." "Yea, so what's his name?" "Oh, you know, it's, umm, well he was in the movie Babe, and ...ummm "The Longest Yard".
"Hey, you're right, I know, you're ummm James Cromwell?"

"You got it, and I'm standing in front of the public restroom with my wetsuit half on showing off my 69 year old pecs, waiting to swim in Mirror Lake at Lake Placid!" Dumb asses.

If I have to semi-resemble an actor, can't it be someone sexy, like Sean Connery or maybe someone younger like Matt Damon? I really don't appreciate being thought of as 17 years older than I am.

Hey, maybe I can get a job as his stunt double?

4 comments:

  1. I always think of you as "Stretch Cunningham", from All in the Family. Since that aired about 30+ years ago, that would make you resemble a guy in his mid thirties! Enjoy the celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was once confused for Shrek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least Shrek got the girl in the end. Cromwell is never cast as the romantic lead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, the sheep rancher's wife in Babe was pretty hot!

    ReplyDelete