Monday, April 25, 2011

The Long Run: Test your knowledge of distance running and its history

The Long Run: Test your knowledge of distance running and its history

A neat quiz about running for all of you history and current event trivia buffs. I consider myself fairly knowledgable about these things, but only got 16.5 out of 26 correct (several questions had more than one answer). For question 9 I gave myself .5credit for knowing the year and the actor who portrayed him in a movie. I couldn't quite pull his name out of my brain cells in a short period of time. For question 13 I got 3/5 of the countries, should have had all five, I was close geographically, but I blew it.

Good Luck! Let me know how you did.

1 comment:

  1. 13 right , 2/5 on #13. I was certain Derek Jeter ran a sub 4 minute mile!

    ReplyDelete