Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Three Large Men

As I sit at my desk this Tuesday, eating York peppermint patties at 9:45am, I'm reminded that Lou, Mike and I compared our current weight on Saturday's run. Apparently the three of us have gained about ten pounds each in the past few months. It's no wonder I feel like a cinnamon roll with legs when running.
Now that it's December 1, I've decided to get serious about losing my bulkiness (as soon as I finish this last peppermint patty). Please vote on which of the three of us is most likely to lose 10 pounds by January 30 and once again become lightning fast.

4 comments:

  1. this will be a piece of (rice) cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it sad when your own daughter doesn't vote for you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fair, you see me with the wine, pizza and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you guys think you are going to lose ten pounds from? You don't have an extra ten pounds to lose!

    ReplyDelete