Friday, April 3, 2009

YellowJacket Racing

Daniel's 5k Looks like Saturday's race will be a wild, windy affair, with temperatures hovering in the 40 degree range. I can't wait to get out there and work for YellowJacket Racing, timing the race and hoping our equipment doesn't blow away!
Here's a little song that might be going through my head while I work, thanks to Gene Kelly.

I'm working in the rain
Just working in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The chips are beeping
Give thanks the system is A-Okay,
Let the stormy clouds chase
The runners to a great place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the course
With a happy refrain
Just workin',
Workin' in the rain.

Dancin' in the rain
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
I'm happy again!
I'm workin' and dancin' in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment