Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ten Things I Like About the Christmas Season



Sorry, the “Holiday Season”;


  1.   I get 11 days off from work using one day of vacation.
  2.  This year it’s more like September/October weather in NY. I can run without slopping through snow and ice.
  3.  Doing most of my shopping online instead of fighting mall crowds.
  4.  Shopping for stocking stuffings at the the little candy store in Spencerport across from the post office.
  5.  Buying xmas cards at the Dollar Store in Spencerport.
  6.  Staying up late, some nights almost until 11pm. I am a partier!
  7.  Having a Bourbon or SComfort at dinner and not be worried about getting up for work the next day.
  8.  Routing for the Bills in the playoffs. Oh, wait... well maybe next year.
  9.  Adding up my running/biking/swimming totals for the year and seeing if I met any of my goals.
  10.  Making new exercise goals for 2016, maybe a few of which I can achieve.



No comments:

Post a Comment