Monday, December 12, 2011

Tim Tebow

Yes, this is a running/triathlon blog, but I think it is great how Tim Tebow, quarterback of the Denver Broncos, is proving the skeptics wrong each week. If you visit his website, go to the one minute mark and watch his situp routine. Maybe I'll have Jan beat on my abs like that.

Just think, the Buffalo Bills could have drafted Tebow instead of C.J. Spiller, who so far has been underwhelming in the NFL.

Top Ten Things I like about Tebow

10. He can bench press 480 pounds (MW - can you do that?)
9. He speaks well on camera.
8. Tebow is exciting to watch play football, whether he throws like Brady or not.
7. The Broncos never give up, which usually starts with having faith in yourself and the QB.
6. He has thrown only one interception in seven wins.
5. He doesn't have a big messy beard like the Bills Amish Rifle (Ryan Fitzpatrick).
4. Tebow has led the Broncos to a 7-1 record as a starter and close to the playoffs.
3. Other teams haven't figured out a way to beat him, despite the "fact" he can't throw well.
2. Tebow always gives credit to his teammates.
1. Remember early in the season when the Bills were a comeback team? Yes, I know it's hard to think of them winning now. Never count out the Broncos and Tebow.

1 comment:

  1. I can bench press 480 pounds. The other night I did 48 lbs. ten times. Piece of cake. I like cake.

    ReplyDelete